CITYSCAPE❤️Tree Top view! Slice of heaven in CBD - Townhouses for Rent in North Adelaide
CITYSCAPE❤️Tree Top view! Slice of heaven in CBD
North Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
** ASK US ABOUT LONG TERM DISCOUNTS **
Thank you for checking out my townhouse for your stay! I aim to provide an amazing ZEN EXPERIENCE for you, and in my view the location is a fantastic base for your future adventures in Adelaide!
Need to self isolate, relocating to Adelaide, need some time out? We are a stand alone property with NO shared entry and are sanitising thoroughly between each and every guest. We have self check in and KEYLESS ENTRY, so no need to meet someone on site.
IS THIS YOUR FIRST BOOKING ON AIRBNB? Use this link for a discount!
www airbnb com au/c/sashad106
Please consider and save the following if this one is already booked for your dates...
www airbnb com/h/cityscape
www airbnb com/h/evolve
www airbnb com/h/luxury2br
www airbnb com/h/luxury3br
www airbnb com/h/davcorp-eros
www airbnb com/h/lux
Luxury & Style! Tastefully decorated for the fussy traveller, with 2 bedrooms with their own walk in ensuites, fluffy robes and towels and 1000 count soft bed sheets. GO ORGANIC! Organic Nespresso coffee pods and a range of organic teas are provided for the first few days of your stay. Please bring your favourite Nespresso pods!
Family amenities are available such as a port a cot, baby/pet gate, high chair, child friendly cutlery and plates, toddler toys/books, a variety of games all of which are mostly stored on site. Some amenities are shared between my 6 listings (pram, high chairs), so if you want anything specific please let me know in advance to make sure its on site!
Based in a busy business location close to the City of Adelaide, Aquatic Centre, SA Museum, North Adelaide Shopping, Art Gallery of SA, Next Generation Gym, North Adelaide Olympic swimming centre, Adelaide University Precinct, University of South Australia, Memorial Drive Te
is Club, Adelaide Oval, North Adelaide Golf Course, Cafes and Restaurants, Parklands, Entertainment Centre, Transport, Festival Theatre, O'Co
ell Street, Picture Theatres too! (You may experience some noise due to being in the middle of all the action! - City buzz and hum drum!)
In the heart of North Adelaide, the townhouse is tastefully decorated and fully furnished, featuring fully ducted a/c and can sleep up to 4 comfortably on the two KING BEDS which can also be converted to 4 KING SINGLE beds. The townhouse is fully self contained with wireless internet, 1000 count bed sheets, Egyptian cotton towels, 2 luxury bath robes to each master bedroom, full laundry facilities including a washing machine, dryer, iron, reverse cycle air-conditioning which keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter, cutlery, crockery and utensils and pots and pans for your home cooking needs.
My aim is to use products that show the love by being organic or environmentally aware. I love the following brands "Thankyou, Who Gives A Crap, Republica Organic Biodegradable coffee pods, KOH cleaning and Fairtrade Organic products" The list is ever changing and any further suggestions would be appreciated!
• Kitchen The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you would find in a DELUXE HOUSE, such as NEW POTS AND PANS, NESPRESSO COFFEE MACHINE, 4-SLICE TOASTER, KETTLE, SANDWICH PRESS, RICE COOKER, WAFFLE TOASTER, POP CORN POPPER, BASIC COOKING KIT, NUTRIBULLET 1000 blender and everything else you can think of to entertain your guests. You'll also find a Stainless Steel OVEN & COOKTOP, built in DISHWASHER, FRIDGE and FREEZER and MICROWAVE. Please make yourself a cup of tea or coffee with your first 2 of days supply of ORGANIC TEAS and COFFEE in the jars next to the coffee machine. You just need to bring your preferred milk! A few local JAMS to try, and VEGEMITE samples are supplied for those of you from overseas! Washing detergent and dishwashing tabs are under the sink, and plenty of tissues and paper towels are individually wrapped and located in the overhead cupboards with the glassware.
• Laundry In the Laundry you will find IRON & BOARD, and WASHER & DRYER with washing liquid so that you can take care of your own laundry when on your stay.
• Dining Space Formal DINING TABLE which seats 6.
• Living Room 50" Smart Internet TV with the following included Free in-house movies supplied on Netflix and DISNEY +, Youtube, SBS on Demand and moe - SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM!!
1 Queen Size sofa bed can sleep 2 more in the living room. If you really want to there is another sofa which we are happy to leave linen out for. But its NOT a sofa bed. The 2 sofas can seat 6 people comfortably.
Local magazines with amazing RESTAURANT suggestions and activities. GAMES for the kids are hidden in cupboards or under the TV - look for JENGA, MONOPOLY, UNO etc... (let me know your favourite game suggestions!)
• Master Bedroom 1 - 1 King Size Bed (can be separated to 2 king single beds), 1 wall mounted TV, 2 Towels and face towels, 2 hand towels, 2 grey make up remover towels (if you must), 2 Luxury robes. Inbuilt FULL MIRROR Wardrobes with HANGERS, SPARE BLANKETS (unless on beds in Winter) Private En-suite with SHOWER, HAIR DRYER, HAIR STRAIGHTENER, HAIR CURLER, PROFESSIONAL LIGHT UP MAKE UP MIRROR, SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER & BODY WASH and BODY LOTION and a few essentials like ear buds, cotton balls, make up face pads.
• Master Bedroom 2 - 2 KING SINGLES which can be pushed together to make a king bed, 1 wall mounted TV, 2 Towels, 2 face towels, 2 hand towels, 2 grey make up remover towels, Inbuilt FULL MIRROR Wardrobe with HANGERS, SPARE BLANKETS (unless on beds in Winter) & BATH ROBES, Private En-suite with SHOWER, SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER & BODY WASH , and a few essentials like ear buds, cotton balls, make up face pads.
• Balcony - There is a large outside entertaining area with dining table, sun beds and seating to enjoy the atmosphere on our beautiful su
y days with a coffee or maybe a glass of wine or just to relax before you head off for a walk out for di
er or a local adventure...
☆ Stroller/portable cot/highchair/play pen/stair gate can also be arranged - upon request only with 3 DAYS NOTICE. (Some things I may have to go out and purchase!!!)
Please note STRICTLY NO PARTIES are permitted in our home at all times during your stay. Let me know if there is anything missing that you would like me to add to make this option the perfect one for you!
You have your own private entrance with keyless entry with access to the whole house including the use of the kitchen, laundry, and huge balcony.
Wifi, Cable TV, Indoor fireplace, Dryer, Iron, Laptop-friendly workspace, Air conditioning, Washer, Essentials, TV, Heating, Hot water
Baby bath, Babysitter recommendations, Children’s books and toys, Children’s dinnerware, Crib, High chair, Outlet covers, Pack ’n Play/travel crib, Room-darkening shades, Stair gates, Table corner guards, Window guards
Gym, Paid parking off premises, Free street parking
Kitchen, Coffee maker, Cooking basics, Dishes and silverware, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Oven, Stove, Baking sheet, Barbecue utensils
Keypad, Private entrance
Long term stays allowed
Bed and bath
Hair dryer, Shampoo, Hangers, Bed linens, Extra pillows and blankets, Shower gel
BBQ grill, Patio or balcony
Fire extinguisher, Carbon monoxide alarm, Smoke alarm, First aid kit
Would definitely recommend this place ticks all the boxes. Sasha is a awesome host!!
- Deanna -
A great, well located apartment. Do recommend.
- Lee -
Sasha’s place is a beautiful little getaway in the heart of north adelaide. She went above and beyond to ensure our stay was nothing but the best. And the place is super cute!
- Samantha -
Sparkling clean and such a good location
- Callum -
Well designed space in a great location! Great if you want a spot to stay while exploring Adelaide! If you have a car, there isn’t a designated parking space during business hours - we missed that when reading the house manual (our bad)! Great communication as well :)
- Jess & Jamie -
Our stay here was beautiful! The apartment is very stylish and the type of apartment you wish you lived in! The location was great with everything you could need within walking distance including nightlife. I would highly recommend this place and happily book again.
- Caity -
This town house was so Amazing highly recomend it. The balcony was magical. Location in Adelaide you would not want to be anywhere else. Sasha communication was outstanding and made the stay so easy with easy access and very welcoming
- Clino -